Kickstart your adventure at Xplor All Inclusive in the heart of a natural environment where you will discover impressive ancient rock formations amongst other memorable activities.
Partake in activities that utilize the safest and most modern equipment.
Drive 10 km in our amphibious vehicles on and below the earth, navigate aboard our rafts on circuits stretching 530 and 570m over crystal water, get a bird’s eye view of the jungle thanks to the 14 highest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
Swim a Stalactite River, enjoy spelunking inside ancient caves and have a cool Hammock Splash!
- 2 river circuits to paddle on Rafts
- 2 circuits with 14 Zip-lines
- Travel along 6.2 miles through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River
- Hammock Splash
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi-flavour water – we do not offer alcoholic beverages)
- Locker for two
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
– Zip-lines: helmet and harness
– Amphibious vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two
– stalactite river: helmet and life jacket
– rafts: helmet and paddles
- Entrance Fee
- Optional activities
- Your Xplor Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 10:00am at NIKE Store 5th Av (near Pier fiscal Senor Frog)
- 09:20am at middle bodeguita 34th Street and 5th Ave
- 07:20am at PASTELETERIA CANCUN
- 07:15am at from Coral Mar
- 07:10am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- The minimum height for the zip lines is 3.6 ft / 1.10 mt
- The minimum weight required is 88 lbs / 40 Kg and the maximum is 300 lbs / 136 Kg
- For the harness, the maximum size for the waist is 51 in / 130 cm and for things is 27 in / 70 cm
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to do the activity.