Tulum Full Day Explorer
Explore the impressive archaeological site of Tulum:
The most complete tour to discover the amazing corners of the Mayan Riviera.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline, built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world, afterwards board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour, brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience, then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn, at the end of the tour, enjoy a typical regional food.
- Transportation for Small Groups
- Traditional Lunch
- Archaeological tour guide
- Entrance Fee to Tulum
- Entrance Fee to the Park
- 4×4 Ride
- Required Equipment
- Towel and Lockers.
- Departures from Cancun will have an extra cost of USD 10 per person (paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour)
- A conservation fee for the marine fauna: USD 10 per person (paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour)
- Permission for videos in the archaeological zone of Tulum, with a cost of $ 80 MXN (approx).
- Comfortable clothing
- Long-sleeved cotton shirt
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
- Biodegradable sunscreen (applying freshly picked up at the hotel, before boarding the transportation)