TULUM, COBA, CENOTE, PLAYA (4X1) Tour
One of the must-sees in Tulum is its Mayan Ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; with warm starry nights and clear turquoise waters lies the only Archaeological area that sits on the seashore. It is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the whole country.
flourished in the Classic period when it come to dominate a wide region. Between 200 and 80 AD, Coba was one of the largest metropolis in the Mayan World, until its great rival, Chichen Itza, extended its dominion.
Its name means “deep waters”, and here you will be able to admire the crystal clear waters which reveal the underwater caverns and the immense depth. Will dare you to conquer it?!
Playa del Carmen:
To think of Playa Del Carmen, without a doubt, is to think about its emblematic 5th Avenue. Its colors, its streets, its shops and the multitude of people taking a walk on foot, this section is one of the most entertaining experiences that you will have in this beautiful destination.
- Transportation with A/C
- Buffet lunch (no drinks)
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance to the archaeological sites and cenote
- Drinks during lunch
- Your Coba + Tulum Deluxe Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 07:45am at Plaza Antigua (Stairs of Elite Lockers) Av 10 near the entrance to Playacar
- 07:35am at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 08:10am at Ambiance Suites Cancun / near Casino Palace
- 07:50am at bus station INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENT
- 07:55 at DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)