Selvatica: Off-Road Challenge
Off-roading in Cancun doesn’t get any better than this!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Our excursion begins with pick up at the lobby of each hotel, once all our guests are onboard; our journey begins towards the community of Puerto Morelos, where our park is located, just 40 Minutes away from Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
Upon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Casa Zatara”; this unique “palapa” offers W/C, restaurant and bar, in a beautiful jungle ambiance.
Our first activity will be the “Extreme Canopy Tour”, in order to do this our staff will equip each guest with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, our personnel will be in charge that all equipment is properly fitted, go through 8 zip lines in the middle of the jungle, enjoying the view of the Mayan jungle.
The next activity will be our famous “Skywalk”, a circuit of 7 hanging bridges that will thrill our participants, with a high rope trail that make balance and coordination a fundamental on this track. You will finish with a unique test our “Parachute Jump”, a bungee type rope that will make you feels the adrenaline running in your body.
After this amazing activity, ride one of our military trucks into our open cenote “Lukuma”, get ready to board one of our “Polaris Ranger RZR”, an all-terrain buggies, to rally through our magical pathways in a 25 minutes ride, after these we will swim into our cenote “Lukuma”, this huge natural swimmable cavern will dazzle you with its natural beauty.
In order to drive the vehicles, you must be 16 years minimum, valid ID and credit card required.
Back to Selvatica’s premises a complimentary light lunch and water will be waiting.
Duration 360 min.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Extreme Canopy Tour
- Parachute Jump
- Polaris Ranger
- Cenote swim
- Life vest
- Guided services
- Lunch and water
- Locker rental
- Photos + videos
- Snacks, beverages + souvenirs
- Your Selvatica: Off-Road Challenge Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 12:05pm at Rides of the Carmen restaurant ROLANDIS
- 12:10pm at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 08:50am to 10:20am at confirm with operations (HOTEL VILLA ITALIA )
- 8:50am/10:20am/11:50am at hotel lobby of HOTEL LAS GAVIOTAS (confirm with operations)
- 8:50am/10:20am/11:50am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra cash for tips, photos, souvenirs + drinks