Royal Swim with Dolphins in Puerto Aventuras
In this program, you will swim with dolphins and also with the fantastic manatees and sea lions in a 30-minute interaction with each one.
Once you’re in the water, the Royal Swim Plus includes the famous foot push, where your dolphin friends will push you from your feet soles up in the water surface. After that, you will grab their dorsal fins as they speed through the water, giving you an exhilarating ride. The tender dolphins will also give you a kiss and enjoy some playtime with you. After your Royal Swim Plus program, you will be able to enjoy our facilities in Puerto Aventuras to relax and unwind. Our habitat is located in the pristine environment of Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen.
Minimum height to participate in Sea Lion program is 4.6ft.
Additional $10 USD per companion per way for transportation.
In Puerto Aventuras, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
The use of a life jacket is required in all water programs.
For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
Children ranging from 1-7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the in the Royal Swim program accompanied by 2 adults.
Children 8 years and up or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate in the Royal Swim program accompanied by one adult.
Children over 10 years of age or above 1.40m can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target andHandshake.)
Infants and children up to 7 years of age will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
For safety reasons, pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim
If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- 15 min briefing and 60 min in the water
- Buffet meal + 2 non-alcoholic beverages during the meal.
- This swim with dolphins program includes an interaction of 30 minutes with sea lions and 30 minutes with manatees.
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Ground transportation service to our facilities. (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com. 48 hours before the program at an additional cost of $10.00 USD per person per way.)
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya
Your Xel-Ha + Dolphins Tour
Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 07:50am at Banorte Plaza / Calle 8 with Av 10
- 07:45am at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 07:35am at KRYSTAL URBAN HOTEL
- 07:30am at hotel lobby of HOTEL LAS GAVIOTAS (POK-TA-POK)
- 07:30am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Bring comfortable clothes, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap, biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.