Full Cave Diver TDI Course
This is the third and most advanced level of cave diving. The purpose of this course is to expand and improve on the skills obtained during the Cavern Diver and Intro To Cave Diver courses by diving into caves. During this course, you’ll learn how to plan and conduct dives into cave systems of various conditions that few divers may experience. The course consists of theoretical and practical parts.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGuided Tours, Wildlife
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Within the Full Cave Diver course, the following topics will be covered:
- Diving techniques in caves
- Use of stage tanks during the dive
- Independent cave dive planning with no restrictions on complexity
- Selection of necessary equipment
- Emergency situation solutions (out of gas, guideline loss, silting conditions etc)
- Elements of complex navigation in the cave system
- Creating routes to where the entrance and exit are located in different places, circular routes, and passing T-junctions
- Emergency situations at a great distance from the entrance (search for a lost guideline, etc)
Course duration of 4-5 days, with 8 dives in the overhead environment
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum certification level – TDI Intro To Cave Diver or equivalent of any other diving association
- 150 logged dives.
Upon successful completion of this course and passing the exams, you’ll get an internationally-recognized Full Cave diver TDI certificate. A certified Full Cave diver is allowed to dive into caves with a dive buddy for unlimited distance and depth according to diving qualification.
- Classroom Sessions
- 8 dives in the overhead environment
- Equipment rental
- Training materials