Coba Mayan Village
Coba Maya Village is a complete expedition that unveils the Mayan culture and allows you to dive into and share the traditions of modern-day Mayans. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the highest temple around. From the top of the temple, you’ll have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Mayan community, where inhabitants share with you their natural lifestyle. Swim in a beautiful cenote, participate in an authentic Mayan ritual and enjoy a meal of typical, traditional food in a small Mayan village.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 06:30-18:00.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCouple, Culture, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours, History
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Small Group
Visit Coba, a secluded Mayan village and participate in an authentic Mayan ritual.
The great Maya civilization was set on the Yucatan Peninsula and their power last from 300 B.C. to 1524. Their cultural legacy was transmitted from one generation to the next, adapting to the present life.
The Coba Maya Village is a complete expedition to unveil the Maya culture and share traditions with the people from nowadays.
Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the highest temple around, from the top you will have stunning views of the jungle.
Visit a secluded Mayan community, inhabitants will share with you their natural lifestyle. Swim in a beautiful Cenote (underground cave), participate in an authentic Mayan ritual and enjoy a meal of typical food in a small Mayan village
- Transportation for small groups
- Traditional lunch
- An archaeological tour guide
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Towel and lockers
- Extra cash and/or credit card for personal expenses
- Your Coba Mayan Village Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 09:10am at COCO BONGO Beach / Calle 12 with Av 10
- 09:10am at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 06:50am at hotel lobby of HOTEL VILLA ITALIA
- 06:45am at hotel lobby of HOTEL LAS GAVIOTAS (POK-TA-POK)
- 06:45am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Comfortable shoes
- A fresh change of clothing
- Bathing suit
- Cash or credit card for crafts and photos