Chichen Itza Light and Sound Show
Enjoy a visit to the mystic side of one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, with a later departure during the day to skip the heat and big crowds.
Tuesdays from 12:30-0:00.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Large Group
Visit the archaeological site by day to unravel its interesting stories during the guided tour, and when the weather allows it, after dinner you can admire how the majestic structure of the pyramid of Kukulkan comes alive with 3D mapping projection, dramatic lighting and images.
It gives you a unique glimpse of the history of Chichen Itza and the Mayas, their beliefs and theories on how the universe was created.
- Transportation with A/C
- Guide in English / Spanish
- Entrance to the archeological site
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Drinks during dinner
- Your Chichen Itza Light and Sound Show Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 12:20pm at Plaza Antigua (Stairs of Elite Lockers) Av 10 near the entrance to Playacar
- 12:35pm at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 01:40pm at Ambiance Suites Cancun / near Casino Palace
- 01:20pm at bus station INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENT
- 12:25pm at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Bottle of water
- Light jacket/sweater
- Bug spray
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera ($5 USD tax for video recordings)
- Cash and/or credit card for drinks during dinner, personal expenses and souvenirs.