Chichen Itza Deluxe
A visit of Chichen Itza, one of the most outstanding cities of the Mayan culture and (known worldwide) as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World, is a must do during your holidays.
Make the trip more pleasant by travelling in a luxury bus with washroom and television, equipped with flip top tables to be able to enjoy a light continental breakfast and drinks that are served during transportation (coffee and juice on the way in, sodas, water and beer on the way back).
Indulge in Chichen Itza’s history during the guided visit, take incredible pictures of the temples and pyramid, discover local gastronomy during a delicious buffet lunch, and cleanse your body and soul by going for a swim in an amazing sweet water well (cenote Ikkil).
On the way back towards the hotels we make a panoramic visit of the city of Valladolid (without getting off the bus).
Requirements: Bring bug spray, sun protection, sun glasses, comfortable shoes, bathing suit and towel, camera (5 usd tax for video recordings), cash for drinks during lunch, personal expenses and souvenirs.
- Transportation in a luxury bus with A/C
- Continental breakfast (coffee, juice, sweet rolls and fruit)
- Buffet lunch
- Drinks on board of bus (water, soft drinks, beer*)
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance to the archaeological site and cenote
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid*beer on board the bus is served in the afternoon, during the returning transfer
- Your Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 07:50am at bus station INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENT
- 07:55am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Bug spray
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera ($5 USD tax for video recordings)
- Cash and/or credit card for drinks during lunch, personal expenses and souvenirs.