Chichen Itza + Cenote
Visit the ancient city of Chichen Itza, which was the most significant center of Mayan culture in Yucatan Peninsula. During the excursion we go swimming in the cenote Ik-Kil. After swimming, a lunch buffet will be served in the restaurant.
- Reviews 1 Review4/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Large Group
Visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named “wonder of the modern world.” When you chose Alltournative, you will have no commercial stops or many pickups, so you will be one of the first ones to arrive at the site, avoiding crowds and extreme heat.
Enjoy the famous temple, the ball game, the observatory and the most impressive places in the Mayan World.
Explore the majestic Cenote Maya, with the largest dome in the Yucatan Peninsula. You can swim in this natural jewel and enjoy some adventure activities.
Discover the Mayan culture, participate in an authentic blessing ceremony and enjoy a traditional buffet prepared with organic vegetables.
- Transportation for small groups (maximum 19 people)
- Traditional lunch, water, continental breakfast on board
- An archaeological tour guide, entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Umbrellas during the Chichen Itza tour, towel and lockers
- Equipment required for activities
- Your Chichen Itza + Cenote Tour Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 9:40am at COCO BONGO Beach / Calle 12 with Av 10
- 6:20am at Former Real Playa hotel / calle 34 y 5ta av
- 6:30am at hotel lobby of HOTEL VILLA ITALIA
- 6:35am at hotel lobby of HOTEL LAS GAVIOTAS (POK-TA-POK)
- 06:45am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)